Are you under demonic attack?

Many are right now and soon we will face more demons than any other generation in history. We need to learn NOW how to cast out, bind and loose and so much more before the time comes to actually have to use it!

Therefore I have created another sister site called LOJ DELIVERANCE. You will find video's to cast out demons from yourself, loved ones, friends and don't forget your pets too. Always begin with yourself first for protection when casting out and binding.

Don't wait till your faced with a demon ridden individual attacking you...learn this now and be prepared! God bless and help us all.

A WAR HERO NEEDS YOUR HELP

A WAR HERO NEEDS YOUR HELP
Click on the image for the Terry Lakin Action Fund homepage

MUST SEE: "Why in the World are They Spraying?" Full Length Documentary HD

Satan's Law In Popular Music

Pt 1--Don't Embarrass Your Angel, Dr. Daniel E. Bohler

The Bush Scroll

Know Your Enemy

Prophecy is fulfilled!

Listen to this broadcast of PropheticSeer talking to Paul Begley about two prophecies just recently fulfilled and whats to come here. Paul Begley's video explaining the Isaiah 19 prophecy in detail here.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Media and Free Speech Censorship in America

I just went to a blog that I found online called Alternative News Report to look at what he had to say. While reading I found an article with this lead in:


Preface: This page was first posted on 7.12.2011. It disappeared right after I first posted it on 7.12.2011 and it disappeared again on 7.13.2011. So I just re-posted it for a second time. Someone somewhere is attempting to censor free speech in America that dissents from any official information coming from the White House. This fact should be noted as one of the Top Ten Signs of Emerging Fascism. I want to thank readers for being here, and for caring enough to tell others about my work and for sharing the information they find on this blog. Please help me to continue to remain online. I need to vacate the heavily surveilled WP blogging platform asap. I need your financial support to do that. Browse the store or make a donation. Each time this post is removed I will re-post it. It will remain on the front page of this blog through Labor Day. I intend to make my point. Trying to silence factual dissenting speech in America will only make that speech grow louder.  I intend to keep researching, writing and speaking the truth to Americans, who are my friends, my family, my beloved countrymen, my neighbors. Thank you again for taking the time to read and share what you find on


While I am not in a position to help financially I can help spread the word and help to keep his message out there. I know for a fact that YouTube is taking down video's and removing people from their site that are apparently not conforming to their ideas and talking too much against the government. Now I read this persons post and find out that in fact Wordpress is also part of the problem in trying to silence free speech. We cannot quietly sit here and allow this to happen. The schizo talking heads from mainstream media have sold out and sold us down the river. Our alternative news sources are the ONLY way WE THE PEOPLE now have of getting any truth at all! So here is a re-print from "Alternative News Source"


Reality Check: 2011 Food Stamp Recipient Statistics

President Barack Obama gives his weekly addres...
The Obama White House has tried to spin the present condition of the US economy as a recovery. But in 2011 more than 44 million Americans are on food stamps.

Copyright 2011-3011 Chase Kyla Hunter & Alternative News Report, All Rights Reserved. Re-posts are permitted leaving all essay content, author’s name, original link location and copyright stamp intact only. 


Preface: This page was first posted on 7.12.2011. It disappeared right after I first posted it on 7.12.2011 and it disappeared again on 7.13.2011. So I just re-posted it for a second time. Someone somewhere is attempting to censor free speech in America that dissents from any official information coming from the White House. This fact should be noted as one of the Top Ten Signs of Emerging Fascism. I want to thank readers for being here, and for caring enough to tell others about my work and for sharing the information they find on this blog. Please help me to continue to remain online. I need to vacate the heavily surveilled WP blogging platform asap. I need your financial support to do that. Browse the store or make a donation. Each time this post is removed I will re-post it. It will remain on the front page of this blog through Labor Day. I intend to make my point. Trying to silence factual dissenting speech in America will only make that speech grow louder.  I intend to keep researching, writing and speaking the truth to Americans, who are my friends, my family, my beloved countrymen, my neighbors. Thank you again for taking the time to read and share what you find on Alternative News Report.

Chase Kyla Hunter



Cited:
“Today SNAP released the most recent food stamp numbers. Not surprisingly, we just saw another all time high 44.2 million poverty-level Americans relying on government funding for day to day sustenance. Granted the number appears to be plateauing, so all those who bought the change if not the ‘hype’, can rejoice as it may start declining next month: a development that is sure to be herald for Obama a 4th Putin-esque term.”
See http://www.zerohedge.com/article/food-stamp-recipients-hit-new-record-400-americans-account-10-capital-gains


On 7.12.2011 I wrote:
There are approximately 300 million people in America in 2011. Between 44.2 and 47 million of them are now on food stamps. Did you know this? My first post on this topic from 15 minutes ago, disappeared into thin air when I tried to post it online.
I need to correct the erroneous percentages I see being bantered around in the media. It is NOT 14% of Americans who are now on food stamps. It is 20%.
Here is the bizarre little note that popped up in the WP dashboard when I tried to add the category “2011 Food Stamp Statistics” to my list of post categories:





WordPress is now being actively surveilled / monitored.  Someone, somewhere [ I suspect the NSA ]  is trying to censor what is being posted if it’s deemed detrimental to the 2012 Obama re-election campaign. This is my second try. Here goes:






Interesting. Remember above I had said YouTube was involved in this as well? The author had a YouTube video posted at this point which I clicked on to add to this article here... want to guess what happened? 

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
Sorry about that.

I rest my case.  So, continuing:
More on this topic, and what just happened, later. Please help me out and see to it that this post flies around the world. It’s not that the statistics are that dire. Americans who have eyes and a pulse know that what we are living through is NOT just a recession. It’s a depression. It’s the issue of being censored for trying to publish an article about it. That’s one of the top ten signs of emerging fascism: media and free speech censorship. Make sure that this post, with the screen shot I just grabbed, showing the telltale surveillance, and the attempt to intimidate me into NOT posting, gets into every email inbox in America. We are losing our free internet. And we are going to have to fight like hell to keep it.

Chase Kyla Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here