Are you under demonic attack?

Many are right now and soon we will face more demons than any other generation in history. We need to learn NOW how to cast out, bind and loose and so much more before the time comes to actually have to use it!

Therefore I have created another sister site called LOJ DELIVERANCE. You will find video's to cast out demons from yourself, loved ones, friends and don't forget your pets too. Always begin with yourself first for protection when casting out and binding.

Don't wait till your faced with a demon ridden individual attacking you...learn this now and be prepared! God bless and help us all.

A WAR HERO NEEDS YOUR HELP

A WAR HERO NEEDS YOUR HELP
Click on the image for the Terry Lakin Action Fund homepage

MUST SEE: "Why in the World are They Spraying?" Full Length Documentary HD

Satan's Law In Popular Music

Pt 1--Don't Embarrass Your Angel, Dr. Daniel E. Bohler

The Bush Scroll

Know Your Enemy

Prophecy is fulfilled!

Listen to this broadcast of PropheticSeer talking to Paul Begley about two prophecies just recently fulfilled and whats to come here. Paul Begley's video explaining the Isaiah 19 prophecy in detail here.

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Special Anointing



From: Wings of Prophecy
By: Glynda Lomax

On November 6, 2012, the night of our presidential election, I felt a shift in the spiritual realm, as if something had locked into place, as if something very important had changed. I began to inquire of the Lord as to what the feeling meant, but until today, He has been silent. As I went before Him today and inquired again, He spoke the following message.

There has indeed been a shift in the realm of the spirit, My Daughter, and many of My people have felt it. The time upon you all is a grievous one, full of perils and dangers and you must be ever aware as days pass, for the danger increases as you go. The Evil One roams about, seeking whom he may devour and My people are his target.

There remains a little time yet before My Son's return to the earth, and many may yet repent and be saved. I desire My people would be about the business of saving the lost. Yes, it is My spirit that saves them, but it is My people who tell them of Me, of My Son's work on the Cross. To My people have I given the work of evangelizing the world with the glorious gospel and at no time is it more imperative than the time you live in, My children.

You will now see an increase in My Word coming to pass in the earth. You will see more and more of the signs of My Son's return around you. Look up and know your redemption draweth nigh as you observe these signs, My children, and know there is now no time for play. You must be about your Father's business in the earth. The time is very short now when the lost may still be saved.

(In my spirit I saw large earthquakes, people dying of terrible diseases, huge  storms that kill many)
The signs of My Son's return abound around you, but the lost do not know how to recognize them. I now release a special anointing on My people to go forth and spread the gospel like never before. Now as this anointing spreads throughout the earth, you will see thousands saved where before you saw tens. You will see masses come to know Me in a short time where before there were none. You will see My anointing at work, making your task of evangelizing easier and more effective than ever before. Do not waste this precious gift, My children, but go forth and use it while it is available to you.

There is no task more important than telling the lost of My Son's work at the Cross and seeing souls saved. There is no labor more precious to Me. There is no cause more dear to My heart. Why do you waste precious time on useless projects I have not assigned to you? You know the work you are to be about. Do it.

I reward those whose hearts are for the lost.
1 Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Mark 16:15: And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matthew 16:27: For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here