Are you under demonic attack?

Many are right now and soon we will face more demons than any other generation in history. We need to learn NOW how to cast out, bind and loose and so much more before the time comes to actually have to use it!

Therefore I have created another sister site called LOJ DELIVERANCE. You will find video's to cast out demons from yourself, loved ones, friends and don't forget your pets too. Always begin with yourself first for protection when casting out and binding.

Don't wait till your faced with a demon ridden individual attacking you...learn this now and be prepared! God bless and help us all.

A WAR HERO NEEDS YOUR HELP

A WAR HERO NEEDS YOUR HELP
Click on the image for the Terry Lakin Action Fund homepage

MUST SEE: "Why in the World are They Spraying?" Full Length Documentary HD

Satan's Law In Popular Music

Pt 1--Don't Embarrass Your Angel, Dr. Daniel E. Bohler

The Bush Scroll

Know Your Enemy

Prophecy is fulfilled!

Listen to this broadcast of PropheticSeer talking to Paul Begley about two prophecies just recently fulfilled and whats to come here. Paul Begley's video explaining the Isaiah 19 prophecy in detail here.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Prophecies from Abba Yahweh



It's been put heavily on my spirit to post these prophecies, so here they are. Please take heed and repent and get to know our Kinsmen Redeemer, Yahshua, SOON. Time is short.

Re-printed from: Faith Tabernacle

September 17, 2012

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

The Lord says:

"I am drawing a line of demarcation that will create a boundary of separation between the past and the present. I will establish a line between righteousness and ungodliness or worldliness so that some of the things you used to do, say or think will not be tolerated and will now violate your conscience or stunt your spiritual growth.



"I am calling you, My people, to come out of Mystery Babylon, that place of hypocritical religious exercise, and do not touch what is unclean."



2 Corinthians 6:16-17 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people." Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."



"You will be called 'Holiness to the Lord.' This will be your name."



Jeremiah 2:3 Israel was holiness to the LORD, The firstfruits of His increase. All that devour him will offend; Disaster will come upon them," says the LORD.'"



"I will strengthen you and cause your faith to grow. This will happen as you see My supernatural work, which will be undeniable. You will no longer speak lies of doubt and unbelief about what I will or will not do, nor will you bring reproach on My kingdom.



"This is a time to advance and not retreat; to go forward and not fall back. Rise up to your full potential and be a force to be reckoned with as I move with power through you to demonstrate My will.



"There is a call going out across the land to awaken those who are asleep spiritually. There are multitudes who have been lulled to sleep. Many have been turning in your slumber without coming fully awake to your spiritual potential."



Romans 13:11-12 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.



Ephesians 5:14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."



"Come forth out of the darkness of your soul. The times require sensitivity to your spiritual atmosphere and environment. No longer allow the enemy access or a place to rule in your circumstances. Let Me establish you in light and truth in all things.



"I am expanding your discernment to see and understand with greater clarity as you go to war against enemy forces. You are a shining light in the midst of deep darkness. As you seek greater spiritual insights, the mysteries of the kingdom will set your heart ablaze with excitement and wonder."



Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.



"Your effectiveness in working out and expressing kingdom purpose in the past will pale in comparison to what you will do in the days ahead. There will be an exponential increase in knowledge, wisdom and revelation as you move with more confidence to accomplish My objectives," says the LORD.



Re-printed from:  Faith Tabernacle

September 18, 2012

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:

In this season, says the Lord, I will astonish you. For, I am about to demonstrate the power of My kingdom in your lives. And, as you rise up and say, "Here I am, Lord, come to me", indeed I shall visit you from on high and the manifestation of My gifts shall begin to unveil themselves in your life. The results will be a quickened faith, a faith that brings you higher into the kingdom, a faith that compels you to live under My divine rule and challenges you to come boldly before My throne of grace. Get ready for that which I am about to do. Position yourself to step fully into this new season. For, it shall be even as the trumpets have declared that the glory of My kingdom and the fire and the power of My Spirit will now come to you and come upon you.



SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

The will of My people is being contended for, says the Lord. The enemy has sent a strong delusion against the Body of Christ to make poor choices and to cause individuals to stand stubbornly by their decisions, right or wrong. Standing by wrong decisions will weaken the resolve of My Church to yield to divine government. But, I tell you the truth, I will have a glorious Church without spot or blemish. Ephesians 5:25b-27 Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here