Are you under demonic attack?

Many are right now and soon we will face more demons than any other generation in history. We need to learn NOW how to cast out, bind and loose and so much more before the time comes to actually have to use it!

Therefore I have created another sister site called LOJ DELIVERANCE. You will find video's to cast out demons from yourself, loved ones, friends and don't forget your pets too. Always begin with yourself first for protection when casting out and binding.

Don't wait till your faced with a demon ridden individual attacking you...learn this now and be prepared! God bless and help us all.

A WAR HERO NEEDS YOUR HELP

A WAR HERO NEEDS YOUR HELP
Click on the image for the Terry Lakin Action Fund homepage

MUST SEE: "Why in the World are They Spraying?" Full Length Documentary HD

Satan's Law In Popular Music

Pt 1--Don't Embarrass Your Angel, Dr. Daniel E. Bohler

The Bush Scroll

Know Your Enemy

Prophecy is fulfilled!

Listen to this broadcast of PropheticSeer talking to Paul Begley about two prophecies just recently fulfilled and whats to come here. Paul Begley's video explaining the Isaiah 19 prophecy in detail here.

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Time of My Chastisement, by Glynda Lomax , Aug 16, 2012 08:45 pm

"I desire you to stand holy before Me."
 
I was in my morning prayer time, and I had been asking the Lord about a message He had given a preacher I knew about Him beginning to chastise the church at this time, asking Him to give us a guiding word if it was true, because my spirit bore witness with that word, when He began to speak.

The time of My chastisement is indeed upon My church, My child, for I will have a holy and a spotless bride and those who do not comply and walk in My holiness shall be excluded. (He didn't explain to me what being excluded meant)

I have given you the tools you need to walk in My holiness. I have given My son as a sacrifice for your sins, yet many of you continue to sin, expecting Me to "understand," expecting Me to accept you with blemishes. Your sin mars you with the filth of the enemy, My children, and this is unacceptable in My sight.

Would you accept your spouse if they were marked by their lovers in your sight? Could you look upon them with love and desire, seeing they were polluted by another? I desire you to stand holy before Me.

I desire the church would walk in My mighty power in these last days. I desire to demonstrate My great power in the lost and dying world in which you live, but I cannot do this through sinful vessels.

You ask for more of My anointing, more power and more blessing. I am asking for more of you. I am asking you to lay down more of your fleshly desires, more of your fleshly ways. I am calling My children to walk in more of Me and this you cannot do if you are still giving in to the desires of your flesh.

You must choose. You cannot fully serve Me if you are still also serving you. You must consider with every choice you make which path you will take.

Jeremiah 30:14-15: 14 All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased. 15 Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.

Hebrews 12:6: For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

1 Peter 1:16: Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Ephesians 5:27: That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

2 Timothy 2:21: If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

You can download this word with my comments in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page - look for the show dated ­­­­­­­August 16, 2012:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/glyndalomax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here